Item SKU: OWO 008-4
Box of 8 x 3.5 oz. Wrapped Waffles Original Flavor
“Crafted from the finest ingredients, our Original Waffles are a decadent and fluffy treat— perfect for those mornings where you’re lazing around the house, or want to treat yourself to something sweet.
Shipped frozen. 6-week shelf life at room temperature. Each 3.5 oz. waffle comes individually wrapped in cellophane to preserve quality and freshness; for ease of preparation; and for portion control.
– High-quality Liege recipe, featuring a thicker yeast batter and authentic European pearl sugar.
– Consistent taste customers can rely on.
– A must-have for on-the-go morning commuters, children who want something yummy to snack on, or repeat customers looking to try something new.
– Convenient to heat up (especially during that morning rush!).
– Easy to plate for a breakfast/brunch dish with a variety of toppings, or serve as is with coffee. “
Simply take out as many as you need and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a 350°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through.
Pan on the Stove:
Slather both sides of the waffle in butter and place the waffle in the pan. Flip to the opposite side after 45 seconds; remove the waffle when golden brown on both sides.
Place the waffle on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a slightly damp paper towel. Place the plate in the microwave for 20-25 seconds.
Place the waffle in your toaster or toaster oven to heat and crisp.
Go beyond butter and maple syrup with waffle toppings that wow, including: greek yogurt with honey and blueberries; almond butter, sliced apples, and honey; or marshmallow fluff, crumbled graham crackers, and chocolate sauce. For a savory take, try, serving the waffles as a sandwich with bacon, egg & cheese; bacon, lettuce, and tomato; or juicy pulled pork.
Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour ([niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], ascorbic acid, enzyme), Sugar, Shortening (soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, water, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin, sodium benzoate, artificial flavor, beta carotene, vitamin A palmitate), Whole Milk, Eggs, Water, Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Flavoring.